Tuesday, January 31, 2006

i found myself, not sleeping at the right time. on friday, i slept at 3+, after smsing him. on sat, i slept at 4am. ytd, slept at 5+. i'm seriously deprived of sleep. no wonder everytime i go to my relatives's house, i'll start yawning and start slping on the couch or sofa. gosh.. i really have no manners.


on sat, went to my dad's side. their house was like.. SUPER HUGE! kept running ard the house. and i kept playing with their guinea pig!! HAHAHAHA!! my cousins introduced me to j-pop. she let me see some videos. i love ayumi hamasaki! her video, "step you" really rocks! and she let me see some of her fave jap singers. she showed me a band foto. i tot it was an all-girls band. the fact is, they were all boys! all of them were wearing skirts. gosh.. and i simply love the face that they pierce their eyebrows, nose and their lips! i wanna pierce my lips too!! HAHAHA! and be gothic! -cheers- and..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST COUSIN KUN HAN! =D


today was my 1 year old cousin's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED AND CUTEST COUSIN SZE XUEN!! =))


going to the movies with some people. i dont even know who's going.. and i sure DONT expect her to go. or else, i'll go to some other place. (:


seriously, joelle reminds of me of me! joelle! he loves you! dont let him go!! xD


my intentions were good.

No comments: